- Each “stop” on this hunt will have a treasure-hunt clue to a bit of Brimstone Lore.
- Figure out the answer. You could use any source you want – the internet, your friends, the library, etc… but we recommend searching the Brimstone Journals from the homepage of Mischief Corner Books (https://www.mischiefcornerbooks.com).
- Once you have an answer, go to the browser bar and replace the “xxxx” with your answer in this web address: http://www.vancebastian.com/xxxx and you’ll be taken to the next clue. Use hyphens “-” where there would be a space, and all lower-case. For example: http://www.vancebastian.com/The-Shaxenger-Hunt
- The first 5 people to reach the final page who follow the instructions for claiming their free download of Potato Surprise – A Brimstone Prequel from Audible once it’s released will be the winners… though EVERYONE who makes it will get bragging rights!
Are you ready for your first clue?
1. Shax’s uncle, Prince Vassago, has two mentions in the Journals. Find the title of the entry where he makes a physical appearance.
Replace the “xxxx” in http://www.vancebastian.com/xxxx with your answer to proceed!
(Remember, use hyphens “-” where there would be a space, and all lower-case. For example: http://www.vancebastian.com/The-Shaxenger-Hunt )
The Fine Print:
- The 5 winners will be awarded based on timestamp of their final step.
- Each of the five (5) winners will win one (1) free download of Potato Surprise – A Brimstone Prequel from Audible once it’s released.
- We promise you’re not being signed up for any mailing lists or anything like that. We *hate* it when it happens to us against our wills. This really is just Angel and Vance teaming up to provide a fun way to win a free copy of their latest audio project.