This came into my inbox: 2015 October Platform Challenge (link). I almost deleted it. Almost. Then the voice on my left shoulder (we’ll call him Muninn) cawed, “You have been wanting to work on this skill as long as I can remember.” Not to be outdone, the voice on my right shoulder, (let’s just say he’s named Huginn) cackled, “I really think you should do this.”
So sleeves up, I am committed to this month of daily challenges! Here goes…
2015 October Platform Challenge: Day 2 – Set Your Writing Goals
Here are the top goals in my short and long-term categories…
- In October, complete the October Platform Challenge.
- Complete audiobook production of Hell for the Company (Brimstone Book 1) by October 15
- Complete audiobook production of The Queen of Lies by November 15
- Complete draft of Styxgate by November 30.
- Complete draft of Caesar’s Shadow by December 30.
- Publish the 5-book Outre War series
- Publish the standalone Outre Bloodlines historic fantasy series
- Continue practicing being a better husband and human being
- Become debt free and financially independent by:
- Publishing novels people want to read
- Delivering excellent audiobook narration
- Continue training like I have tryouts for both the Avengers and the Justice League